Samantha Anderson Girlfriend I'm Only 14... Is My Girlfriend Right Or Should I Let Her Go.. She's Just After The Wrong Things.?

I'm only 14... is my girlfriend right or should i let her go.. she's just after the wrong things.? - samantha anderson girlfriend

Some of you may be back, because I only write to a question ... After reviewing the asnwer I only saw in front of me and ill go ahead and tell the story ....


My name is Zach Diox I am 14 and my girlfriend is 13 and his name is Samantha Anderson, the first day of this sex thing started last year to go. I was in my room watching TV and beyond ... This happened a week ago ... placed himself at me and said, let's go somthing I do not remember what they are, after all that we go to third base .... Then said I realized it was time to stop .... I told him I was not ready, and then angry and went home and I wouldnt answer his phone went to school and left a note in my mailbox telling me to meet him at the house ... Go to yourHome and began pushing me to ... I do not say a word ... Then came to my house and apologized ... then everything was back to normal ... the next few days we're back to my house and put the clothes that I never try to, and I do not know "seen Turn Me On", then tried again and I will not say, but ... Things have since then not quite ...


What should I love him, but only for me Sexual, I do not know whether it is a point I will try to be as progressive as possible about this ... I do not know what I am please to let go or should I try to solve it, help me, I can not do much more of this T thinks I'm depressed and sad ... I do not know what they are doing .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment