Locked In Syndrome More Condition_symptoms Is It Possible To Have Slight Locked In Syndrome?

Is it possible to have slight locked in syndrome? - locked in syndrome more condition_symptoms

Do not tell me I'm stupid or something, but I see the doctor's house, and I did not have the same symptoms of this kind, but obviously not nearly as bad as him. Since I left my bike fall, doctors said her symptoms, because I have Lyme disease, but I think that the worst symptoms of Lyme, but not the cause. Can you locked in syndrome, but not completely?

1 comments:

Sandra said...

I love Dr. House, but I think you should get their information from a television program. (The program does not have a fabulous team of researchers, the most interesting cases.)

Lyme has many interesting neurological problems are associated, and you should be satisfied with the explanation. "Locked-in" is rather a unique situation will change.

"House" offers you the opportunity to experience the first year medical student syndrome that is in himself the symptoms of what they study. Not stupid.

By the way: Do you have a reference to the novel "Johnny His Gun by Dalton Trumbo, in Wikipedia, is a mistake. The hero was not locked in syndrome. He was badly injured and had to be a find way to communicate. Finally, it was - was the "manipulator of people and changed their chest to spell out the Morse code. This is certainly not an activity for someone who is disabled.

Post a Comment