Pre Teen Virgins Your First Boyfriend/girlfriend????

Your first boyfriend/girlfriend???? - pre teen virgins

How old were you?

What was his name?

Why did you go with this person?

What was your favorite memory of him / her?

Why have you broken?

Are they still together?

My response:

I was twelve years

His name was Matthew (who happened to be my brother and my cousin name!)

I Decided to leave me because he was very nice and treated me as if I wanted to be treated.

My favorite memory of him when we were in this summer camp together, and not from the pool without each other. He takes my hand, while they were swimming and teach me how awesome cannin bulletproof glass.

We broke up because the relationship is boring after a while the money to do the majority of young people. I did not cry, and I'm not sure that it is not. I think we both realized that would probably not be kindred spirits, and from each other was just a way to explore the material before puberty. We were both virgins from that was very nice, too.

2 comments:

♥cant stop thinking of him™ said...

I do not want to be the first Bf muhha Juss, the most .. mehh meant


1. twelve years.
2. Churchwell Luke Ashton.
3. I thought I was hott, everyone wanted the spirit, and he wanted mehh and seemed a really nice guy. Soo muchh, I learned more about him, which makes it even more mehh thoughh Juss love.
4. every time the recall is always something with him, and I loved (and love them) every second. but the memory is probly muhha fav .. skatinng on the runway, film and Chelsea Home llol.
5. Well, we have broken 13 times .. I will be literal. soo, how long?
6. Kinda. if we Arent thuhh "GF & & BF" but we love each other unconditionally and are ready to return.

☠♪♫♥soph... said...

Age: 6
Name: William
Therefore, he was the class clown and was tall, dark and handsome, and in the ever resisted me, cuz I was the girl who loved broccoli .. lol
Memory: funny, and he always speaks of himself and his friends, he is a boy ... and it is awesome ..
Distribution: life goes on, but he is like my brother, we are best friends ... and now we are ten, but maybe when we get older we will be welded together again. lol, i luv still deep regret

Post a Comment