Lymes More Condition_symptoms Why Are My Lymes Disease Tests Negative?

Why are my Lymes disease tests negative? - lymes more condition_symptoms

I was diagnosed with Lymes disease when he was 10 years, but now the tests are negative approach. Why now negative? Now I'm 29 and have been terrible feeling of not knowing how long. Now I just want to know what's really happening, because my new baby girl. Lymes new outbreaks of the disease and the test was negative. Could I still Lymes? Might still below the after-effects? Please help!

3 comments:

Megzie said...

You could still Lymes and still have a false negative. I do not know who has the test for witches, but I know that one of the test a false e 50% negative comments with your doctor.

Confused and Vexed said...

They can be diagnosed when she was ten, but it is also possible that only a mistake or something that will take some time to work out of your system. Or if you are just lucky, I will continue to have the same mistakes over and over again.

We hope you feel better.

Confused and Vexed said...

They can be diagnosed when she was ten, but it is also possible that only a mistake or something that will take some time to work out of your system. Or if you are just lucky, I will continue to have the same mistakes over and over again.

We hope you feel better.

Post a Comment